8.17.2010

7 Truths

This is where I state 7 random truths about myself - a little "get to know ya" session if you will.  Where to start... where to start...  Well let's start with the basics I guess!

1.  I am married to the most fantabulous man ever.  And I'm not just saying that.  He spoils me and my friends are disgusted by it.

2.  I do not use real names, dates or locations in this blog, but everything else is true.  LOL  I fear that my kids in the not too distant future will become much more web savvy than I and stumble upon this blog and be scared for life.

3.  I am a Daddy's girl through and through - probably the reason my husband HAS to spoil me so.  I've grown accustom to it.

4.  I love the food that I love and hate all other foods.

5.  I ran my first 1/2 marathon in May and LOVED IT!  And want to do it again.

6.  The filter between my brain and my mouth often times does not work.

7.  I love to read swearing, but can't bring myself to write it very often.  Even though in my head swearing makes everything funnier.  I'm afraid my mom will find my blog and be disappointed in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment